“If you do these four things you’ll have an amazing anti-aging routine.”
– Dr. Gervaise Gerstner, Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Mount Sinai Medical School.
1. In the morning use a daily moisturizer with sunscreen. You need to wear sunscreen everyday, even on snowy February days. Without sunscreen you’ll get sun damage, and sun damage causes wrinkles.
2. Get your glycolic pads on! Use 20% pads at night, three times a week.
3. At night you should also use some form of Vitamin A or Retinol. Try Trans Retinol. Start off with a pea -size amount and increase as tolerated. Side effects include a little flakiness.
4. Use a product that contain growth factors, which help with collagen stimulation, skin repair, and skin healing. TNS Essential by SkinMedica is great. Use it every night before bed as the last step of your nighttime routine. You can also dab a little under your eyes in the morning. It’s great for sun damaged skin and fine lines.